Make the Y a part of your family time today.
Are you interested in a Family membership to the MetroWest YMCA?
The Family Membership is affordable and a true value. For $3.00 per day your family can stay happy and healthy together.
- Work out Together in our Youth & Family Interactive Gym (ages 8+)
- INCLUDED 3 Get Started Sessions (we'll help you get started and reach your goals!)
- INCLUDED Childwatch while you work out
- INCLUDED Pre-School Open Gym
- INCLUDED Indoor Play Space
- INCLUDED Teen Nights for youth in grades 5-8 (Saturday Nights during school year)
- INCLUDED Monthly Family Events & Activities (Story Time, Climbing Structure, Open Gym and more)
- INCLUDED access to our Family Outdoor Center & Family Activities – Open Climb, Open Ropes, Hiking trails, Family Adventure Club & Summer Swim Club
- INCLUDED over 70 different Group Exercise Classes including Mossa, Strength Train Together, Zumba, TRX, Yoga, Pilates, Shred, Kick-boxing, Insanity and more!
- Wellness Consultations with our certified fitness staff
- Member’s only Personal Training
- Use of all YMCA’s in New England
- Lap Swim ages 16+, Family Open Swim & Family Open Gym time
- Member’s only priority registration dates
- Lower Rates on Programs & Camps, Parents Night Out & Family Parties
Make the most of your visit to the Y and take advantage of all of our features and benefits. Upgrade your youth membership and/or get started with a Family Membership and make the Y a part of your family time today!
Ashley Short, Membership Experience Director
In our efforts to “Keep Families Strong” the MetroWest YMCA offers programs and services that encourage togetherness, physical activity and healthy eating. Exercising together will help keep your family happy, healthy and strong. Remember, we are our children’s role model. Take the time to live a healthy life together!
The Y believes that finances should not be an obstacle to living a healthy lifestyle. The Y offers financial assistance which can be used to help cover the cost of membership and programs.