Register for Camp
Members – Monday, January 16th @ 7am
Non-Members - Monday, February 20th @ 7am
7am is the start of online and in-person registration
Framingham Branch Hours: Mon-Fri, 5am-9:30pm and Sat-Sun, 7am-6:30pm
Family Outdoor Center Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm (on 1/16 we open at 7am)
STEP 1: Choose Your Camps
Read through our camp brochures and select the camp(s) you want. You will need to refer to the individual camp or program names, know which of the two branches (Hopkinton or Framingham), and the session dates.
STEP 2: Account Login Details
Choose one of the paths below
I have used the MetroWest Y's online registration system for classes before. You will use the same login information to get started.
This will be my first time using the MetroWest Ys online registration system.
Members - Use the ID numbers from a past receipt or from the email to our 2015 camp families.
Non-Members - Visit or call one of our two branches to get your camper(s) setup online.
CLICK HERE to watch a video on How to Setup My Y Account
We expect a very busy start to camp registration and encourage you to verify or setup your account far in advance.
STEP 3: Membership Status
My camper(s) or family has an active MetroWest YMCA Membership active through the last day of my camp or my membership is monthly. Great! Simply sign in to your online YMCA account and you are set to go!
My camper(s) or family has an active Annual Membership but the membership expires prior to the end of my camp. Follow the steps below for expired memberships.
Expired MetroWest YMCA Membership (Within the last 30 days)
Log into your account and click on "Membership Renewal" along the purple row of buttons at the top. Complete the renewal payment first on a separate transaction before completing your registration selections.
*Please note that to register at the member rate your membership MUST be active through the last day of your camp. If registering online and your membership expires prior to 8/25/2017 you will be charged the non-member rates.
Joining as a New Member or Re-Joining?
- You will need either a youth or teen membership for your camper(s) or have a family membership with your camper(s) on your account.
- Joining is quick and simple at either the Framingham Branch or Family Outdoor Center.
- Be sure to bring photo ID and debit/credit card or check.
- Click Here to learn about our rates, download a membership application and more.
- The Family Outdoor Center Membership which includes camp rates for your campers, Family Swim Club in Hopkinton and many other opportunities.
Registration for non-members begins 2/20/2017 online and in our branches. If you don't have an online account simply visit or call a branch to set one up.
STEP 4: Register Your Camper
Click on "Register Online" at the top of our website. This is the fastest and easiest way to register!
Members - Monday, January 16th @ 7am
Non-Members - Monday, February 20th @ 7am
Click Here to watch the HOW TO Register Online Video
- When registering online you will need to complete the registration for each child separately
- We recommend "Keyword Search” to find the camps. You will need to use part of the program name AND select the branch below it.
- If using "Quick Search" you will need to use each code from our Price & Code Worksheets, select the branch, and select the correct child in your account.
- If selecting a bus you will indicate the bus stop after selecting all programs and clicking on "Checkout." You will indicate the bus stop for each week both AM and PM. If you need a bus for both directions (AM and PM) don't forgot both!
- If registering for Hopkinton Outdoor Center and Extended Care at the Framingham Branch you do not need to indicate a bus for that portion of the day. However please be sure you have plans (bus, Extended Care, or parent dropoff/pickup) for the other portion of the day!
- You may register at one of our two branches however you may have to wait in line and/or risk being waitlisted on a particular camp.
- Registrations are done live and may not be dropped off or mailed in. Due to high demand we expect lines on 1/16 and 2/20 for the first days of registration and highly encourage online registration.
For Registration Online and at a Y Branch
- Be prepared with your payment type.
- You will be required to pay a $25 deposit / week of camp / child.
- Fees for Extended Care and Bus Transportation will be due in full at time of registration.
- If registering for Hopkinton Outdoor Center and Extended Care at the Framingham Branch you do not need to indicate a bus for that portion of the day.
- Families with children who are currently enrolled in Y programs on EEC financial aid through vouchers and contracted slots will not be required to make payments at the time of registration. Families not currently enrolled at the Y that are receiving EEC financial aid including Vouchers and Contracted slots should contact our camp office before registration.
- Families who need or will be using YMCA Financial Assistance will need to make payments at the time of registration. We recommend that families interested in using YMCA financial aid through Y-Assist contact our camp office before registration.
- Sessions are not held or reserved. We sell camp sessions on a first-come, first-served basis.
All options will require a $25 deposit per week ($50/two-week session) at time of registration.
- Full Payment – If you would like to make the full payment at this time
- Invoice Me for the Balance - Use this option if you plan to do the following:
- Pay your remaining balance no later than May 15
- Auto-Draft: Click Here for details and how to setup
STEP 5: CampDoc Account
The MetroWest YMCA continues its partnership with CampDoc; a secure online service that brings ease and convenience to completing your child’s additional registration information, uploading health records/physical exams and much more.
CLICK HERE to watch our video on How to Setup Your CampDoc Account
- Starting March 1st and within 2-3 weeks of registration thereafter you will receive an email that has a link labeled "Accept Invite" to CampDoc. The first email will be in March.
- After clicking the link you will use your email address as the User and create your own password at this time.
- If your child was a camper here last year, your information has been saved in CampDoc and you will only have to make sure that your information is current and up to date.
- All CampDoc information is due 3 weeks prior to the start of your first session.
- After the 3 week deadline, all information must be provided at the time of registration; including but not limited to physicals/immunizations, medication authorizations, allergy plans, etc.
- Registrations will not be considered complete and children will not be able to attend until all forms and documents are provided.
PAYMENTS & CANCELATIONS
- Families will be immediately charged a non-refundable deposit of $25 per week per child.
- Prior to April 1, you may transfer your deposit to other camp programs. After April 1, deposits are non-transferrable. Remaining fees may be refunded less deposit.
- Cancellations must be made prior to May 15 to receive a full refund less deposit. After May 15 there will be no refunds, credits or money transfers of any kind for withdrawal, failure to attend registered sessions, or partial attendance.
- A YMCA credit or refund less deposit will be issued if a participant is unable to attend camp due to a prolonged illness lasting 3 days or more. This request must be made prior to the end of the camps session and must be accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- All requests for changes to my child’s camp registration must be done in writing via email or letter to the correct camp office. Changes require a 2 week notice and not considered completed until confirmed in writing from the camp office.
- All previous Y balances must be paid prior to camp registration. If any Y past due balance is unpaid, your child’s spot in camp will be forfeited and they will not be able to attend. There will be no refunds, credits or pro-rating for missed days.
- Families who have registered at our member rate must keep their membership active from time of registration through the end of the month their children are participating in camp. Memberships may not be placed on hold.
- All information collected is kept securely by the YMCA. Credit/Debit card information is not accessible by YMCA staff and is kept in a secure system
- There will be a $10 late pick up fee per child for the first 10 minutes late. You will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes after.
- If your child is on a waitlist we will contact you if an opening is available. Full tuition will be due at the time of enrollment. Waitlists are monitored regularly.
VOUCHER AND CONTRACTED SLOTS
If your child is currently on a voucher/contracted slot at the MetroWest YMCA or previously had a summer only voucher for the MetroWest YMCA, you will be contacted by our business office. Deposit is not required. If you have a voucher outside of the MetroWest Y, the voucher must be provided at the time of registration for the deposit to be waived or you are responsible for leaving a $25 deposit per session per child.